Spring quarter is in full swing. That means warmth and sunnier days are here. Take advantage of the season by spending time on the Lakefill.
Here are a few ways to make the most of the Lakefill (you probably didn’t know you could do a few of these!):
- Rent a frisbee from Norris Outdoors and toss it around. (It’s just $1 to rent!)
- Trying to relax? Bring a hammock and take an afternoon to lay out.
- Football season is over, but that’s no reason to not rent a ball and play with a friend.
- If you’re feeling more athletic, grab your headphones and go for a run down the Lakefill.
- Grab a grill and put together a picnic of your own. (Norris Outdoors has all the supplies – picnic basket and all.)
- Not trying to cook for yourself? Grab a Cat Shack burger and sit out on the rocks.
- Buy paint at ARTica Studios and leave your mark on the rocks.
- Get some chips and guac at Frontera and grab a table on the East Lawn with friends.